Private Yoga Sessions
I offer private yoga sessions (for one or more students) that is catered to your needs. I will travel to your home (in or near Gainesville, FL) or deliver an online personalized yoga session via Skype or video that you can take at your leisure.
My personalized session are for you if you’re hoping to:
All private sessions begin with a free consultation so that, together, we may identify your long-term and/or short-term goals, discuss what yoga means to you, and develop a plan to create your personalized yoga practice. Whether you prefer gentle, prenatal, restorative, high energy or even a fast-paced high intensity experience, your sessions will be built around your preferences, goals, and skill level.
If you simply want to work on a particular pose, set of poses, focus on meditation or yoga philosophy for one session, that is also available.
The price starts at $60/hour for an in-home private session, which may increase depending on the distance traveled and the length and size of the class.
The price for an online personalized yoga session is $20 for 30 minutes, $40 for an hour.
Contact me if you are interested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (407) 592-8203. Referrals only please.
Katie Brandes (E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, YACEP) provides at home, on location, and online Yoga Classes for the enhancement of well-being. Her practice is built on trust, expertise and professionalism that always puts the health and well-being of the client first. Her certifications & courses include:
- Experienced 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Experienced 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 85 Hour Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- 95 Hour Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher
- Chair Yoga Certification
- Gentle Yoga & Low Back Care Specialization
- Yoga for Seniors Certification
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certification
- Lymphatic Yoga Training with Edely Wallace
- Yoga Anatomy Fundamentals, Principles and Practices
- Outreach Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga for Trauma – Y4T Training
- Traditional Yoga Studies by Georg Feuerstein
- Yoga for MS
- Thai Yoga Training
- Broga – Yoga for Men Training
- Judith Lasater‘s Living Your Yoga and Teaching Yoga
As a member of The Yoga Alliance, the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community, I promise to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of yoga. ~ Katie