Public Yoga Classes
I offer Adult Yoga at Waterford Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
801 Woodbury Rd Suite 100
Orlando, FL 32828
10:00am – Gentle/Restorative Yoga – 1 hour
12:00pm – Yoga for Beginners – 1 hour
10:00am Gentle/Restorative Yoga – 1 hour
12:00pm Yoga for Beginners – 1 hour
Private Yoga Sessions
I offer private yoga sessions (for one or more students) that is catered to your needs. This will benefit you if you’re hoping to:
- Develop your practice in a quiet, supportive environment
- Move beyond your current practice to a more advanced class
- Build self-confidence before practicing as part of a group
- Exercise at home as a new mother or prenatal student
- Lessen the impact of chronic illnesses and pain through Chair Yoga for those who are less mobile
- Learn or deepen your understanding of yogic philosophy and pranayama (breath work)
All private sessions begin with a free consultation so that, together, we may identify your long-term and/or short-term goals, discuss what yoga means to you, and develop a plan to create your personalized yoga practice. Whether you prefer gentle, prenatal, restorative, high energy or even a fast-paced high intensity experience, your sessions will be built around your preferences, goals, and skill level.
If you simply want to work on a particular pose, set of poses, focus on meditation or yoga philosophy for one session, that is also available.
The price starts at $50/hour, which may increase depending on the distance traveled and the length and size of the class.
Contact me if you are interested by emailing me at email@example.com or calling me at (407) 592-8203.